- To conduct research and provide consultancy for entrepreneurship development.
- To coordinate and collaborate with other organizations in undertaking training, research and other activities to increase outreach of the council.
- To provide consultancy and monitoring service to MSMEs/ potential entrepreneurs and enhancing employability of participants.
- To promote greater use of information technology in the activities/ functions of the ESSC.
- To comply with statutory responsibility.
- The Council has trained more than 5000 trainees including more than 2,600 eEDPs till date.
- To promote and develop entrepreneurship.